Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Daily Blog Challenge: Day One

I abandoned my blog because I ran out of ideas. So until I determine what I want to do with this blog, I'm going to use a daily blog challenge to figure out what I enjoy writing about most.

Day One: Day 1-Introduce, a picture, 10 Facts


1. I'm a believer. Blessed beyond measure.
2. I'm a wife (6 months yesterday!).
3. I love to paint. I wish I found more time to do it.
4. I'm addicted to google. If I don't know, I google it. :)
5. I'm a big fan of happy endings. I believe if it is a movie, tv show, or book it should have a happy ending.
6. I love the Memphis Tigers... even though they haven't been so hot this season. I'm a true blue fan.
7. I am a sucker for all things baby. Baby people. Baby dogs. Baby hippos. If its a small version of living thing, it'll melt my heart.
8. I love to dance. Since going out dancing will pretty much never happen... the Kinect is a dream come true.
9. I love crafting. I love seeing something in a store and trying to make it myself.
10. My heart aches for orphans, for families who choose to adopt, and the foster care system. I pray someday I can do something.

1 comment:

  1. #10- you are doing "something".. you are watching my kid (and others) in the nursery at church. You have a brother on the way, who needs your love and support. You are praying and aching for others involved in the process now.. and in this way, you are preparing yourself for one day being a mother. So, just remember- you ARE doing something now. :)

    ReplyDelete