I've known for a week, but wasn't allowed to say anything so here it is.... I'm going to be an aunt!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! Can you tell?
I've been looking forward to being an aunt since my brother got married. I seriously cannot wait. The only thing I'm kind of bummed about is that they live pretty far away (Louisville, KY). I really hope I get to see my little niece or nephew often. So here are a few things I'm looking forward to....
1) Baby Nichols' first Christmas! This is the first grandchild so I am certain he/she will be showered in fun baby stuff this year! It will be awesome.
2) Coming up with a cute aunt name - I have learned from hanging out with Little Miss Juliet that Kelsey is not an easy name for tiny humans to learn, so I'll need a nickname. Suggestions are welcome.
3) Its Crafting time! You better believe this little one is going have some hand made presents waiting on him/her.
4) Tiny Tiger - Even though my brother and sister-in-law live in Louisville, I will not let their baby be influenced. His/her parents are Tiger Alum, so I'm pretty sure he/she will bleed blue too. :) Baby Nichols, I'm going to find you some of these...
I can't wait to meet you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment