Get ready. This will blow your mind.... I miss school.
From kindergarten to my rushed years of college, I just wanted to get out. I took AP classes, summer classes, and a major class load to graduate in 3 years. Now, my high school senior class is talking about their upcoming graduations and some are talking about grad school... and I'm jealous. I wouldn't say I was amazing at any particular subject, but I was good at the school game. You know... the go to class, take good notes, answer questions, pass the test game? That's my favorite game. I can win that game. :)
Lately, I find myself googling everything. If I don't know it, I google it. I think it is because I miss learning. It's like I'm craving new information. Granted, it isn't the same as reading a book or listening to a lecture, but at least it's interesting.
Like I mentioned in Dreams, I'd really like to go back one day. I'm hoping that day is sooner rather than later. I'll just have to see what the next couple of years bring.
And no, I won't really do your homework... or would I?
Shout out to my Alma Mater: We're going to the Championship!!!! Get out your dancing shoes, let's hope we make it to the Big Dance after all!!!!! Go Tigers Go!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment