Dane has this game he made up "Who's in your 5?" It's really just a question, but it's a way to get to know someone or pass time on a car trip. If you could go to any five concerts, what concerts would you go see? I always have a really hard time coming up with my answer, because my taste in music changes all the time.
There's only one rule... Pick 5 bands/musicians that are living and currently playing.
1) Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer, You Gave Love a Bad Name, Wanted Dead or Alive? That would be an insanely fun concert for me.
2) Katy Perry - I actually get to go see her in Nashville in August! Dane and I bought concert tickets on Valentine's Day for Kings of Leon and Katy Perry. I know it'll be a crazy show, so it is sure to be a good time.
3) Coldplay - Dane and I watched a concert of theirs on tv and it was so great. Very few people/bands are just as good live, but I think they really are.
4) Lady Gaga - Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. I think that's explanation enough. :)
5) Michael Buble - He sings soooooo pretty. I love, love, love the jazzy oldies he does and the new stuff too. That would be one relaxing concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment