Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6: Friends... Old and New

There are four girls that are very special to me. Three have been friends of mine for years and years. The other is someone I've known for awhile, but I've recently come to think of as one of my favorite people.




I've known Hannah and Hope since 1997 and Lacey since 1999. While we may have gone through different phases of how often we hung out or saw each other... I will always consider these three to be some of my closest friends. They make me laugh. I know they'd be there for me through anything (because they have). I know I can trust them. I love them so much.



While I've had three of the same friends for a decade... I've recently added one to that list. Katie and I met in our college years, due to our husbands becoming close. But in the past year, I've really come to think of Katie as my friend, rather than Dane's friend's wife. She is my go-to-girl for how-to-be-a-good-wife advice. She's a great cook, a wonderful mom (I absolutely love her little girl), and a trustworthy friend. She was the first person I told about my new brother, because I knew she'd share my excitement and keep the secret until it was more official. I am really thankful for her and her friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment