Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Elijah's Skip Hop Tree Top Friends

It has been quite awhile since I last posted. I haven't had a whole lot of time to craft, but recently I had a reason to...

 One of my childhood best friends had a baby last week! :) He is a precious little boy named Elijah. He has a super cute nursery theme and his mama wanted some matching accessories. I painted her a set of canvases and wooden letters to decorate Elijah's nursery walls.

Skip Hop Tree Top Friends







I hope little Eli and his mama like them! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello, hope this doesn't sound strange. Would you be willing to do another set of the three pictures you made that coordinate with the treetop friends bedding? We are having a baby soon, and are decorating the nursery with this bedding, and I love the paintings you made.

    If you are interested, please shoot me an email at squirm00@hotmail.com

    Thanks,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have the same question as above. :) I just purchased this set for our 3rd - gender unknown - and am pretty bummed about the lack of wall decor! Let me know - mrs.brunke@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Id be interested in knowing what you would charge :)

    jennai21@hotmail.com

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a baby in a couple of weeks and I was looking to see what other people had done with the treetop friends theme. I love the 3 piece painting, great job! I am also interested if you are making these for other people what you would charge, etc.? (brooke.roth@hotmail.com)

    Thank you!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete