Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tutu and Two

It has been a little while since my last craft project, but last weekend I finally had another reason to make something. One of my good friends has an adorable little girl who turned two last week. I wanted to make something and thought what could be better for a two-year-old than a tutu!?


It was quite easy. I took elastic and just sewed two edges together to make a stretchy waist band. Next, I cut tulle into long strands. Then I tied the tulle onto the elastic. Lots and lots of tulle...


And I thought Juliet needed a cute shirt to go with it as well. :)


T-shirt from Hobby Lobby, bag of lime green sequins, white and pink felt,  and a little patience




Who said that 2's have to be terrible? They can be fabulous!


Happy Birthday to my favorite two-year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment